Download the Rogers Hosted IP Voice app for iPhone the perfect companion to your Hosted IP Voice business phone system. Manage your phone system directly from your iPhone and take your business calls, voice messages, and faxes anywhere.
IMPORTANT: Rogers Hosted IP Voice for iPhone 2.0 requires an existing Hosted IP Voice account. Use this app or visit http://rogers.ringcentral/order to create an account and instantly activate your mobile business phone system.
Use the app on your iPhone to:
- Show your Rogers Hosted IP Voice business number as your Caller ID when you make calls.*
- Keep all your business voicemails and faxes separate from your personal messages.
- See who left a message, forward messages, and tap to return calls with Visual Voicemail.
- Receive, view, and forward Internet faxes.
- View call time, date, and duration, and return calls directly from your Rogers call logs.
- Receive push notifications for incoming messages.
- Access your company extensions as a contact group.
Please Note: Rogers does not recommend nor support the use of this Mobile Application on Tablets.
Get a cloud-based business phone system from Rogers that delivers:
- Local or toll-free numbers (including 800, 866, 877 and 888 numbers)
- Multiple extensions
- Advanced call management and answering rules
- Multiple voicemail boxes
- Visual voicemail
- Internet fax
- Music on hold
- Custom greetings
- Call screening
- Call queues
- Dial-by-name directory
* Note: RingOut is not available for the iPad and iPod Touch.
Requires iOS 3.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Rogers Hosted IP Voice is a free software application from the Office Suites & Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2011-10-19. The program can be installed on iOS.
Rogers Hosted IP Voice (version 2.2) has a file size of 8.91 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 2 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.